Thursday, December 31, 2009

LOL (Laugh Out Loud!)


Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness; come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. (Psalm 100)
I have a confession; as much as I've tried to deny the fact, I have become a frequent rider on the information super highway, my pass has been punched many times and I seem to spend more time "riding" than I care to admit. I've become quite comfortable in my first row seat, venturing into once unknown territory like, Facebook, Twitter, Global Grind, Google, Yahoo and all of their play cousins. In fact, if I don't get my daily E-shot of Farmville, Cafe World or Fishville I become jittery and irritable, lol...I've reconnected with old friends, met new friends and learned some things. Even though I entered this world reluctantly, kicking and screaming, I now find myself here and quite comfortable and happy, spending a big chunk of my time, laughing out loud!
I'm sitting here, on the eve of a new year, doing what I do every year at this time; looking back, re-evaluating, and taking stock trying to see where I fell short in '09 and resolving to do better in 2010 and this is what I've found, God was faithful to me and was consistent and delivered on his promises. I can't even discribe how He was never late, never failed and most importantly, He never left but showed His face in every day and in every way in my life. While I was riding the e-rails, God was doing some searching and he didn't have to use Yahoo, Bing or Google to find that I had some things in my life that needed to be removed, fixed, and healed. He knows my heart, my inner thoughts, fears and desires. Because He made me and wrote my life story before I was even conceived all He needs to do is point and click and the things that satan stole in 2009 will be restored, lol; those things that hindered me and had me bound are deleted from my life and I am so thankful, lol...
As I prepare for the new year, I am making a joyful noise unto the Lord and I am resolving to serve Him with gladness and thanksgiving coming before his presence with singing for He is Lord, King of my life and I know he has my back. I'm laughing, I'm shouting, I'm singing for God is a good God, faithful and true to the end! Happy New Year to you all and may we all begin and end 2010 lauging out loud for the Lord!
Be Blessed...

No comments: